Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉.

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:

  1. {Prepare 1 of whole pineapple.
  2. {Get 1/4 cup of Rum.
  3. {Prepare 4 tbsp of Dark Brown sugar (Dark Muscovado).

Steps to make My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:

  1. Cut the top and bottom of pineapple, then cut down the sides to take the outside coating off.
  2. Using a sharp knife slice into rings.
  3. Then cut out the core in the middle.
  4. In an oven proof dish layout the pineapple rings.
  5. In a bowl, add the sugar, lastly add the rum and mix all together.
  6. Cover the pinapple all over with the mix. Cover with foil.
  7. Cook on 200°C or gas 8 for 30 minutes. Then take out turn all the pineapple over and make sure they are coated. Then back in the oven for a further 30-45 mins. Take the foil off for the last 15 minutes..
  8. Drain off the sauce and put it in a jug, when its cooled it will be a little thicker to pour a little over your ice cream. Gorgeous served with vanilla ice cream, and rum juice poured over ..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prepare Quick Vickys Bananas Foster Tarte Tatin, GF DF EF SF NF

How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos

Recipe of Award-winning Rum Raisin Cheesecake